Fulbright Scholarships are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are only available for undergraduate, master’s and doctoral studies. The Fulbright International Student Program includes full tuition, living expenses, full accommodation, air tickets and medical insurance.
In 2010, the Education and Cultural Affairs Administration (ECA) of the US State Department launched a global undergraduate exchange program-Pakistan (Global UGRAD-Pakistan). The project in Pakistan is managed by the American Education Foundation (USEFP) in Pakistan and the International Research and Exchange Committee (IREX) in the United States.
In a short period of time, UGRAD worldwide has gained wide popularity among Universities all over the world including Pakistani university students. The first batch of 100 global university graduates from 2010-11 returned to Pakistan to complete their undergraduate studies in Pakistani universities.
The global UGRAD project aims to reward Pakistani undergraduates studying in Pakistani universities. Global Upgrade-Pakistan Project provides a semester of cultural/academic exchange at a university in the United States through a non-degree program
Applicants for this program need formal education in their 14th or 15th year.
Students in the four-year bachelor’s program and the two-year bachelor’s program are eligible to apply.
Fulbright Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): USA Universities and Academic Institutions
- Study in: USA
- Courses Offered: All fields, including interdisciplinary courses.
- Program Period: Depends on the selected program.
- Fulbright Scholarship Deadline: Varies per countries (28 April)
Eligibility Criteria Fulbright Scholarship 2022
To be eligible for Fulbright Scholarship 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students from 155 countries around the world.
- Program eligibility and selection procedures vary widely by country.
- Please see the country specific websites to find information about the Fulbright Program in your home country, including eligibility requirements and application guidelines.
- Pakistani citizens
- 25 years or younger
- Currently enrolled in a college or university and committed to returning to their home universities following the completion of the program.
- In their 14th or 15th year of formal education
- Applicants are required to submit current/most recent, and old transcripts with application
- Dual U.S./Pakistani nationals or U.S. permanent residents
- Those who have a parent or spouse who is a U.S. citizen, permanent U.S. resident, or has a pending U.S. immigration
- Employees of the Fulbright organization, the U.S. Department of State, or USAID and their spouses, children, fiancés, siblings, dependents, and parents
- Students in their final year of university
Need Help? Don’t worry
How to Apply Fulbright Scholarship Online Click here
Global Upgrade plan will publish an advertisement before September/October every year. The application form must be submitted online. All supporting documents, such as copies of transcripts, including the description of the grading standards of the university that issued the degree, must be attached to the online application before submission. Scanned copies of all your university-certified transcripts must be uploaded online, including the most recent transcripts.
The Global Upgrade Fulbright Scholarship 2021-2022 Admission and Application process is completely ONLINE. All Applicant’s must fill application online and upload all required documents. Application Procedure in Video
Fulbright Scholarship 2021-2022 Application Procedure in Video
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
Watch Now click here
To know more about Fulbright Scholarship 2022, please visit official website