GIST Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
Do you have a dream to study abroad?
After studying in the United States, Canada, and Australia, studying in South Korea may be your next destination. Applications for the GIST International Scholarship in South Korea offer master’s degree programs, doctoral degree programs, comprehensive master’s programs, and doctoral programs.
Look at these scholarships to find your dreams
Scholarships Available for:
Postgraduates (Masters and Ph.D.)
General Research Program
Where & When to Apply
International or Indigenous students who wish to apply for the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) Scholarship Program should consult their guidelines related to the scholarship at an official website
Similar International Scholarships to Apply
Fully Funded scholarships are available
Deadline of Application
15 April. 2021
Duration of Scholarship
Availability of Scholarships at The GIST is depending on the duration of the course
Undergraduates (2-4 Years)
Postgraduates (Ph.D) & Research Program (2-4 years)
Countries are encouraged to apply
Majors or Fields of Study:
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Materials Science and Engineering
Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
Scholarship Offered Place
Selected candidates will be offered a working place at The GIST University of South Korea. The Scholarship selection board will contact and notify only successful candidates and scholarships will be offered to successful applicants at GIST
Applicants from all around the world can apply with any nationality
- All international students may apply.
- A candidate must be graduate from high school before 31st August 2021 to become the awardee of this bachelor’s scholarship 2021.
- A candidate must not be the children of a Korean citizen parent.
- A candidate should have never been enrolled in any Korean Institute or school before.
- A candidate must have English Proficiency Certificate at the time of application submission.
- No GRE or SAT required.
Eligibility for Scholarship Application is varied upon the Course you are applying for, check full details on the official website link given below for the application
Read South Korea Scholarship Guidelines before applying.
- GIST Scholarship Application Form 2021
- A Recommendation Letter
- High School Profile
- High School Transcript
- Certification of expected graduation or High School Diploma
- English Proficiency Test Certificate
- Scanned copy of Passport
- Parent-child relationship document
- Statement of Finances
How to Apply for GIST Scholarship 2021?
- Candidates must visit the official website and fully review the eligibility criteria.
- On the official portal, applicants can find the “register” button to create an account.
- Upload recent photos after registration.
- Candidates must attach all required documents.
- After filling out the application form, the applicant should click the “Submit” button and record its application number.
- After the submission is successful, please check your email to confirm whether the submission is successful.
Find more worldwide international scholarships
Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Networks