Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships are offered for residents of certain growing Commonwealth international locations. These scholarships are funded with the aid of the Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), with the purpose of contributing to the UK’s worldwide development ambitions and wider foreign places pursuits, supporting excellence in UK higher training, and sustaining the concepts of the Commonwealth.
Want to study on Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2021 in Europe
Purpose: To make a contribution to improvement wishes of Commonwealth countries by offering training for professional and certified professionals in key improvement regions.
There are many scholarships are posted for students all across the world. See your interested scholarship
Intended beneficiaries: High-satisfactory postgraduate college students who want to get admission to education no longer available in their domestic nations, who want or want to remain in their domestic country whilst they look at, and who’ve the potential to beautify the development in their domestic international locations with the information and leadership competencies they accumulate.
Development subject matters and impact
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships allow gifted and prompted individuals to benefit the understanding and skills required for sustainable development, and are geared toward those unable to examine within the UK for financial and different reasons.
These scholarships are offered under six themes
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
Find out more about the CSC Development themes.
To be eligible for a Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship, applicants must:
Click here to study in Spain Government Scholarships 2021-2022
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee repute via an eligible Commonwealth united states, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth Country
- Hold a primary degree of as a minimum upper second elegance (2:1) general. A lower qualification and enough relevant revel in may be taken into consideration in certain cases
- Be unable to come up with the money for to study the program with out this scholarship
Click here to Study in Europe Without IELTS 2021-2022
- The Gambia
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
Terms and Conditions
For full terms and conditions, see the Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2021 terms and conditions.
Never Miss Chance to Study in Study in Germany Without IELTS and TOEFL
Each collaborating UK University will conduct its own recruitment system to choose a certain wide variety of applicants for Distance Learning Scholarships. Universities have to put forward their selected candidates to the CSC with the aid of 4th June 2021.
The CSC will then confirm that those applicants meet the eligibility standards for this scheme and universities will tell candidates in their outcomes by July 2021.
Selection standards consists of:
- Academic benefit of the candidate
- Potential impact of the work on the improvement of the candidate’s domestic country
How to apply
You must apply for an eligible master’s program at a UK university participating in the distance learning program.
Please see the full list of participating universities and eligible courses.
Looking for more scholarships details and application process: Click here
In addition to applying for a distance learning scholarship, you must also apply and ensure that your university courses are accepted. You must check with the university of your choice for their specific recommendations on when to apply, admission requirements and application rules. You must use CSC’s online application system and any other applications that your chosen university requires you to complete. The Scholarship Council will not accept any application not submitted through the online application system.
- You can apply for more than one course and/or one university, but you can only accept one distance learning scholarship.
- All applications must be submitted by 17:00 (British Summer Time) on April 26, 2021 at the latest.
- Your application must include the following supporting documents before 17:00 on May 10, 2021 (UK Summer Time) in order for your application to be eligible for consideration
Applicants must obtain the consent of their recommenders before submitting the application; ensure that their recommenders can complete the recommendation before the deadline and have received the recommendation request email from the online application system.
Need Help in Application? Here is Video Guide for You
Click Here to Watch on YouTube
Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Networks
#ScholarshipsInternational #StudyAbroad #ForeignScholarships #Scholarships #Fully_Funded_Scholarship #InternationalScholarship #How_to_apply_for_scholarship #Study_in_UK #Study_in_Europe #Commonwealth_Scholarship