Applicants can apply for the EU internship program in 2021. The European Commission internship is a paid internship opportunity for international students and European students who can complete internships in EU institutions and institutions. This is one of the best internship opportunities offered by the European Union. All costs will be borne by this internship program.
Without IELTS Scholarships
- Study in Canada Without IELTS in 2021-2022
- Turkey Scholarships Without IELTS
- Study in Europe Without IELTS 2021-2022
- International Scholarships without IELTS 2021-2022
- Study in Germany Without IELTS and TOEFL
The European internship lasts for 5 months. Internships in Europe provide opportunities to meet and connect with international students from all over the world. You must have no work experience. Candidates can be of any academic background. The number of internships reached 1,800.
Several Governments offers wide range of scholarships to International students.
There is no age limit for participating in the internship program. No IELTS or TOEFL language proof is required. The English level of the university is sufficient. A substantial monthly salary and other benefits will be covered. Are you ready to experience this year’s European trainee? The detailed information about the EU internship program is as follows.
Details About European Union Internship 2021
- Offered by: European Union
- Number of Internships: 1,800
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st August 2021
Switzerland Switzerland Government Scholarship 2021
Once Selected for this Traineeship, you will be eligible for the following benefits:
- You will receive a Living Allowance.
- The Monthly Living Allowance will be is 1,229.23€ Per Month.
- Trainees will also Receive Reimbursements for Visa Costs
- Medical fees
- Airfare Travel Expenditures may also be reimbursed
- US-Pak Knowledge Corridor Scholarships 2021-2022
- How to Apply for Fulbright USA Scholarship in 2021-2022 Step by Step
- GLOBAL (UGRAD) Scholarship USA PROGRAM 2021-2022
The Total Duration of the Internship is 5 Months. The Traineeship will Start from 1 March 2022 – 31 July 2022
As a trainee, your daily work consists of the following:
- You will attend and organize meetings, working groups, forums, public hearings
- Trainees will engage in researching and compiling documentation, reports, consultations, answering queries
- You will also have the responsibilities of running work-related projects
- You must have a University Degree or Equivalent, of at least 3 years of study or 180 ETCS, corresponding to a complete cycle (Bachelor’s Degree)
- You must have no prior work experience of any kind, in excess of 6 weeks.
The last date to apply for the European Union Internship Program 2021 is 31st August 2021
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online. All the details are available on the Website. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the European Union Traineeship Program.