DAAD Scholarship Call for Application 2021-2022
DAAD Scholarship Call for Application 2021-2022The Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD) is a scholarship in Germany that targets students who come from developing countries. Many students from these developing countries apply and they are approved for the DAAD scholarship and they get the opportunity to be enrolled in various universities in Germany. The students are awarded these DAAD scholarships 2021-2022 to study courses that are taught in both German and English languages.
The DAAD scholarships 2021 are however not available for undergraduates and are only for postgraduate students. To be approved for the DAAD scholarship, a student has to show proof of two years of working experience. The courses that are approved under DAAD scholarship are those that have a duration of more than a year and less than three years.
DAAD Scholarships 2021 Coverage
Students who are approved for this scholarship have the chance to be enrolled in German universities. The scholarship also comes with a monthly allowance that will help you cater for daily expenses. It also has a provision for health allowance and travel stipends.
The benefits that a student gets with the DAAD scholarship include:
- Postgraduate students get a monthly allowance of 750 Euros
- Doctorate students get a monthly allowance of 1000 Euros
- Both postgraduate and doctorate students get health insurance coverage
- There is also a provision where these students can receive a travel grant
- The students get to study for free in a German university
- The students also get accommodation for free at the university
Entry requirements to apply for DAAD Scholarship?
- A student applying for this scholarship must have completed a Bachelor’s degree course that had a duration of less than or equal to six years.
- A student applying for this scholarship also has to show proof of two years of working experience.
- The student does not necessarily have to understand German or English as this is dependent on the course that they choose.
The process to apply for the DAAD Scholarship:
- The first step is to download and fill in the application form from the DAAD scholarship.
- The next step is to download the Europas Specimen form that will help you make a personalized CV with your handmade signature.
- Ensure that you also have a motivation letter that is hand signed and lists your working history as well as references for the same.
- The German universities may request a research proposal, which you should send with your application.
- Ensure that you also attach a recommendation letter from your previous university.
- Ensure that you attach a professional referral letter from your previous employer.
- Students that are interested in the DAAD scholarship should apply for degree courses directly to the university.
- Besides the documents needed to apply for the DAAD scholarship, you should also find out any other documents that you may need to facilitate your study.
- You can apply directly for a course at a German university in various ways. There are universities that allow online applications and there are those that require sending hardcopy applications through postal services.
The DAAD scholarships are currently open for applications. You can find courses that you can study at any German university and apply for the DAAD scholarship to facilitate your study. Please make sure to check the list of DAAD Scholarship application deadline window period before submitting your applications.
Similar Fully Funded Government International Scholarships
Postgraduatea student who continues studies after graduationMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)