Australia Award Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students in 2021
Australia Awards Scholarships for International Students are open for Australia Awards Approved Countries. The scholarship allows undergraduate or postgraduate level programs in the field of All Subjects taught at Australian Universities. The deadline for the scholarship is 30 Apr 2021.
Apply before the deadline. Applications are open for Australia Awards Scholarships.
Australia Awards Scholarships, formerly known as Australian Development Scholarships (ADS), provide opportunities for people from developing countries, to undertake full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions.
You may also check
The Australian universities participate in this program you can select any of the Participating Australian Institutions.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- More than 500 Subjects
- Most Popular are
- Natural Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Public Health
- Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Data Science
- Engineering All Fields
- International Relations
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
- Renewable Energy
- Cyber Security
- Social Sciences
Australia Awards are not available for training in areas related to flying aircraft, nuclear technology or military training
The scholarship benefits generally include:
- Full tuition fees
- Return air travel
- Establishment allowance
- Living expenses
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Introductory Academic Program
Nationalities Eligible to Apply
Citizens of one of the following countries in Asia, Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East. See the complete list of participating countries.
Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
Pacific: Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis, and Futuna
Africa: Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia Australia Awards Africa eligibility criteria
Middle East: Palestinian Territories
Eligibility Criteria for Application
To be eligible to receive a Scholarship, applicants must:
Read the complete eligibility criteria in the Australia Awards Policy Handbook (PDF) Application instructions: Most applications will open on 1 February 2021. Check the open and close dates for your country, and select your country of citizenship/residency from the list of participating countries for specific information on eligibility, priority areas, and how to apply. The deadline for most countries is 30 April 2021 except for Cambodia (April 15) and Vanuatu (March 31).
It is important to read the how to apply page and visit the country-specific pages, and the official website (link found below) for detailed and updated information on how to apply for this scholarship.
- Go to the Online Australia Scholarships Information System
- When you register online, you will be required to answer some questions to establish your eligibility
- You will then be given a unique registration number, username, and password
- You do not need to submit your application immediately
- You can set up a draft application and update it, and your supporting documentation, until the designated closing date as on the relevant participating country profile.
- Once submitted, your application cannot be changed.
- We strongly advise applicants applying online to do so well before the closing date.
- OASIS experiences peak usage in the days leading up to the closing date and applicants may experience delays.
- Refer to the Applicant’s Online User Manual if you need help.
andin order to; used instead of “to”, especially after try, come, goMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)